Security and Privacy
Your security and privacy are our priority; it is not our policy to pass your e-mail address or details to other traders. We strictly abide by the Data Protection Act 1998, particularly with regard to your personal details. The information you provide is solely to enable us to process your order and provide a high level of customer service. The information concerning you will be accurate and up to date and will be held in accordance with the law. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Secure trading on the Internet is a major concern for most people today, particularly concerning credit card transactions. A great deal of progress has been made in recent times in securing transactions on the Internet. In fact, most e-mail transmissions are likely to be more secure than terrestrial card transactions or those using phone or fax lines. Any personal information provided to Hairspray is used solely by Hairspray 30, Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Hairspray in partnership with Realex have taken the following steps to ensure security:
- Card details are taken through an on-line secure server system provided by Realex. All transmissions of data are encrypted.
- Hairspray never sees the card details, only Realex.
- All details, validity checks and transaction processes are carried out whilst you, the shopper, is still on-line.
- You, the shopper, and Hairspray both receive confirmation of the transaction.
- Hairspray receives order, contact and shipping details only from any information collected at time of purchase.
It is not Hairspray policy to use your details for future mailing or marketing campaigns at any time.
General Website Contact
If you have any queries with regard to our privacy commitments, please contact Amanda on +35314295688